Thermoguard Basic1 comprises the software, one SC1e sensorcontroller and a standard temperature sensor NTC 10k. The functional scope of the Thermoguard Basic1 software is identical to the Thermoguard Professional software but it only allows you to use one SC1e sensorcontroller. Expanded monitoring for additional equipment or rooms is possible with extra Thermoguard Basic1, Basic2 or Basic8 packages.
Monitoring temperatures in a server room is a typical area of application for Thermoguard Basic1, which can be upgraded to Thermoguard Professional at any time. A standard PT 100 temperature sensor PT 100 (-50 °C to +180 °C) is included.
Thermoguard Report - free reporting tool
Click to enlarge
- TGLive! shows the current value as digital number or proceeding chart within scalable windows
- calculates the Arithmetic Mean Temperature and the Mean Kinetic Temperature MKT for a selected period of time
- graphical views of the temperature and humidity curves
- print and save as graphic
- zoom, variable scaling for x- and y-axis, 3 dimensional view and much more
- can be used local on the "Thermoguard PC" or on any network PC
- Thermoguard Report Manual 2.61 (english)
Thermoguard Main Program and System Manual
You will find the unrestricted complete version of the Thermoguard software here. You are able to test all the alarm and monitoring functions without a sensorcontroller: input of the temperature values can be simulated by reading the values from simple text files instead (sample simulation files are included in the software package distribution).